Choosing a perfect gift for your loved one can be hard, what do you get someone who has everything? Why not give them a gift of golf with a golf lesson and start them on a new fitness and well being journey playing a new sport? Treat your partner, parent or sibling to better golf this year and help them improve and enjoy their hobby much more.
Regardless of their ability, Steve has a lesson offering for all. From a beginner first lesson learning the basics to an experienced player tuning up their technique, Steve can tailor a golf gift voucher to suit your needs or budget.
Vouchers are issued in the form of an e-gift card with a choice of designs and a simple online purchase process.
Here are some examples:
- Adult Beginner First Lesson – 60 minutes – £20 (new client only)
- Adult Experienced Player Game Evaluation – 45 minutes – £20
- Distance Measuring Session (Gapping) – 60 minutes – £40
- Adult Single Player Swing Analysis Lesson – 60 minutes – £60
- Adult Single Player Golf Course Playing Lesson – 60 minutes – £60
- Junior Single Player Golf Lesson – 60 minutes – £40
- Adult Couple Lesson – 60 minutes – £70
Lesson packages are also available, prices on request. Contact Steve via the button below for more information. Vouchers are redeemable at one of his Surrey venues.
Steve offers lessons both indoor and outdoor lessons at his venues in Surrey. Playing lessons on course can be also be organised direct with Steve at Bletchingley Golf Club. All vouchers purchased quickly and easily via the button below. Alternatively you can contact Steve direct and to discuss your needs or for further information.